“Continuities, Discontinuities, Ruptures in the Greek World (1204-2014): Economy, Society, History, Literature” is organized by the European Society of Modern Greek Studies, and will take place in Thessaloniki, September 4-7, 2014.
The conference will discuss the following subjects:
1. The conceptualization of crises: from the economy to society
2. Changes in the economic paradigm
3. Changes in the political paradigm
4. Continuities, discontinuities, ruptures in the language and literature (currents, movements, writers, the literary canon under negotiation)
5. Cultural transfers and cross-cultural transformations
6. Education and the challenges of institutional changes
7. Digital reality: continuities, discontinuities, ruptures of lived experience.
For further information http://www.eens.org/?page_id=3006