The 38th Annual ICOFOM Symposium will take place in Tsukuba, Japan, on September 13-18, 2015.
As prelude to presentation and/or publication in the ICOFOM Study Series 45, ICOFOM opens the call for the submission of abstracts on the topic of the next annual Symposium “Museology exploring the concept of MLA (Museums-Libraries-Archives)”.
December 1, 2014 – Submission of abstracts;
November 15, 2015 – Submission of full papers.
Presentations and/or papers proposed should focus on one (or a mix) of the following topics:
1. Museology and MLA?
2. Interdisciplinary dialogues of museology
3. Re-defining museology’s subject of study
4. The specificity of the museum in the MLA field
5. Museology and the social: from the information production
6. Museums, Libraries and Archives in cyberspace
The abstracts for presentations and/or papers will be accepted until December 1, 2014 (inclusive) and should be submitted via online form.
For further information: email@example.com