The Benaki Museum is seeking a dynamic, creative, and experienced Director to replace Professor Angelos Delivorrias.
The new Director will undertake responsibility in coming years for the Benaki Museum, one of the most important museums in Greece.
The prospective candidate should have:
– Significant experience in a museum, educational, or other cultural organization
– Administrative abilities
– A charismatic and outgoing personality and be at ease in interacting with others
– Excellent ability in spoken and written Greek, English, and at least one additional foreign language
– Experience in the evaluation and management of research, EU, and other programs
– A post-graduate degree (preferably, PhD) in a scholarly field relevant to the broader themes encompassed by the Museum’s collections and/or museum operation
Five-year term with the possibility of renewal
The curriculum vitae can be accompanied by relevant publications. All documents should be submitted firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information here: http://www.benaki.gr/index.asp?lang=en&id=4050101&sid=257