The visitor/user is responsible for obtaining access to the services of the website which may involve third party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). The visitor/user is solely responsible for those fees. In addition, the visitor/user must provide and is responsible for all equipment necessary to access the services of www.arxaiologia.gr.
Visitors/users wishing to register with www.arxaiologia.gr agree that: a) they provide truthful, complete and accurate information during the registration process, and b) they maintain and update this information as needed to keep it current, complete and accurate.
The users/members agree not to use the www.arxaiologia.gr services to:
1. post, publish, send, transmit or use any other method to install content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, offensive, defamatory, obscene, violent, abusive, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable, violates the personality or personal data of others, promotes hate or/and other illegal activities.
2. cause damage to children in any way.
3. impersonate another person or entity, or misrepresent the identity of the user/member or make misleading statements regarding his/her relationship or/and affiliation with another person or entity.
4. in a manner that employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through www.arxaiologia.gr.
5. upload, post, email, ransmit or otherwise make available any content by a person that does not have a right to make this content available under any law or under fiduciary relationships.
6. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise install any software or content of any form (text, image, sound, video, animation) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
7. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” or any other form of solicitation.
8. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
9. interfere with or disrupt the www.arxaiologia.gr services or servers or networks connected to the www.arxaiologia.gr services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to them.
10. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, national, European or international law, including, but not limited to, any regulations having the force of law that concern or/and cover any service of www.arxaiologia.gr.
11. harass in any way the private life, individual and/or social rights of other users (e.g. by collecting or storing personal data about other users).
Due to the global nature of the Internet, the user/member agrees to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, the user/member agrees to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from Greece and Europe.
PERMISSION FOR ADVERTISEMENTS
The user/member who makes use of the www.arxaiologia.gr services to post and/or upload information, data, texts, graphics, photos, images, audio files, messages, gives permission to www.arxaiologia.gr, for the period of time that this content is part of the www.arxaiologia.gr services, to use the space this content has been uploaded for advertisements. The user/member also agrees that www.arxaiologia.gr services may include advertisements.
The user/member of www.arxaiologia.gr agrees to indemnify and hold www.arxaiologia.gr and its designees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content he/she submits, posts, transmits, or otherwise makes available through thewww.arxaiologia.gr services.
MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICES
www.arxaiologia.gr reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the www.arxaiologia.gr services (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
DEALINGS WITH ADVERTISERS
www.arxaiologia.gr shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of the users/members correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the www.arxaiologia.gr services.
Except of expressly mentioned exceptions (intellectual property rights of third parties), all content of www.arxaiologia.gr, including images, graphics, photos, texts, services provided and all files of this site, are intellectual property, trade marks and marks of the services of www.arxaiologia.gr, regarding the use of content added by the users of www.arxaiologia.gr the terms each user has set are applied and protected by the regulations of Greek and European law, and the international contracts and agreements. Consequently, none of them can be sold, copied, modified, duplicated, reproduced, or distributed, transmitted, broadcasted in whole or in part. Storage of one and only copy of part of the content on a personal computer, for personal use and not for public or commercial use and without omitting the indication of provenance from www.arxaiologia.gr, without violating in any way the rights of intellectual and industrial property is excluded. All other products or services mentioned in www.arxaiologia.gr and bearing the marks of the respective organizations, companies, associate parties, unions or publications, are their own intellectual and industrial property, and consequently these parties have the responsibility. The user/member understands and agrees that he/she has no right to reproduce, copy, sell, resell or commercially exploit in any way the content of www.arxaiologia.gr, in whole or in part.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Due to the nature of the Internet, under any circumstances, including neglect,www.arxaiologia.gr shall not be liable to the visitor/user of this site for any damage resulting from the use of its pages, services, options and content of www.arxaiologia.gr to which he/she proceeds at his/her own initiative. The content of www.arxaiologia.gr is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. www.arxaiologia.gr disclaims all warranties, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for use of a particular purpose.
www.arxaiologia.gr does not warrant that pages, services, options and content will be provided in an uninterrupted or error-free manner or that errors will be corrected. Additionally, www.arxaiologia.gr does not warrant that this website or any other related site or its servers, which make this website available are free from viruses or any other harmful components. www.arxaiologia.gr does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or availability of the contents, pages, services, options. The cost of any correction or service shall burden the visitor/user and in no case www.arxaiologia.gr.
SERVICES AND PAGES OF PERSONAL NATURE AND CONTENT
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INFORMATION/ADVICE
Content and information contained in www.arxaiologia.gr are an offer to the visitor/user of www.arxaiologia.gr as to the community of the Internet users and shall under no circumstances be deemed to constitute neither reliable information nor directly or indirectly a stimulation, advice or encouragement to carry out any act. www.arxaiologia.gr gathers, proceeds and transmits information, without making no warranty for the completeness, accuracy, or reliability of its content and the lack of errors, due to the amount of information, and the participation of third parties to the primary production. Therefore, the visitor/user shall act on the basis of his/her own will, being responsible for cross-checking the information provided in www.arxaiologia.gr
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
www.arxaiologia.gr is not legally responsible for the contents and services of internet sites other than Archaeology & Arts’ which are accessible via its website through links, hyperlinks or advertising banners, and makes no warranties as to the availability of the contents or services thereof. Any problem which may arise during the visitor/user’s use of any other websites accessible via Archaeology & Arts’ website falls exclusively and only within the area of responsibility of the respective websites, to which the visitor/user must also refer. Access to other websites via Archaeology & Arts’ website is provided for the visitor/user’s convenience only and in no case creates any liability, obligation or commitment of any nature whatsoever in any of the parties involved.
APPLICABLE LAW AND OTHER TERMS
The above terms and conditions of use of www.arxaiologia.gr, as well as any amendment, change or alteration of them shall be governed and completed by the Greek law, the European Union law and the relevant international conventions. If any of the above terms contradicts to law, it ceases ipso jure to apply and is removed from these terms, without, in any case, prejudice to the validity of the other terms. These terms constitute the total agreement between www.arxaiologia.gr and the visitor/ user of the pages and services and bind only them. No amendment of these terms shall be taken into account and shall constitute part of this agreement, unless expressed in writing and incorporated herein.