Digital Coptic 3 is an online workshop aiming at sharing reports from various Digital Humanities projects in Coptic Studies and promoting collaborations among them.
Digital Coptic 3 workshop is organized by Amir Zeldes (Associate Professor, Department of Linguistics, Georgetown University: [email protected])
So Miyagawa (Post-Doc Fellow, Institute of Oriental and Occidental Studies, Kansai University: [email protected] / [email protected]). It is held under the project of KELLIA (a DFG/NEH joint project).
To participate please contact the organizers via the emails above, so that you receive the workshop’s ZOOM link and password. You are also advised to check the website and be careful with your time zone.
Attending projects to the workshop
– Coptic SCRIPTORIUM – the University of Oklahoma, Georgetown University
– Database and Dictionary of Greek Loanwords in Coptic (DDGLC) – Freie
– The Digital Edition of the Coptic Old Testament – Göttingen Academy of
Sciences and Humanities
– Coptic Dictionary Online & Thesaurus Linguae Aegyptiae –
Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Sciences and Humanities
– Coptic OCR – Humboldt Universität zu Berlin
– Digital Bohairica – Hebrew University of Jerusalem
– PAThs. An Archaeological Atlas of Coptic Literature – Sapienza Università
– German Research Foundation (DFG) Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 1136
“Education and Religion in Cultures of the Mediterranean and Its Environment from Ancient to Medieval Times and to the Classical Islam” –
– Coptic Wordnet – the University of Oslo, Nanyang Technological University
(Singapore), Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
– The Coptic Magical Papyri: Vernacular Religion in Late Roman and Early
Islamic Egypt – Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg
For details please see here.