A new museum aiming to promote the heritage of Orthodox Christianity was found recently in the Orthodox Center of the Ecumenical Patriarchate in Chambesy, Geneva, Switzerland. The museum, staging two parallel exhibitions in the coming months – one archaeological and one photographical – has been inaugurated by the Patriarch Bartholomeus under the auspices of the Latsis Foundation.
The two current exhibitions are dedicated to church items of the 16th to the 19th century AD and the photography of Fred Boissonas in the Sinai ca. 1923-1933.
Source: Aρχαιολογ?α Online, 07/02/11