The Anchoring Innovation programme, the classics research programme run at several Dutch universities, is delighted to advertise 9 new Anchoring positions (5 PhDs, 4 postdocs).
These are the projects we are currently advertising:
- PhD: The Rhetoric and Poetics of Inventors and Inventions
- PhD: The Transfer of Power and/or Learning (translatio imperii and/or translatio studii) as an Anchoring Device in Early Modern (Neo-Latin) Literature
- PhD: New Ages: Anchoring Innovation in Roman Imperial Panegyric
- PhD: Medical Innovation in Early Hellenistic Alexandria
- PhD: Adapting and Anchoring the Infrastructure of the Roman Empire in its Northwestern Provinces
Radboud University Nijmegen
- Postdoc: Anchoring Building Big in Greek Prehistory
- Postdoc: Agents of Change
- Postdoc: Anchoring Innovation in Greek Sanctuaries
- Postdoc: Anchoring Roman Power in the Greek World: The Political Culture of Roman Athens
For more information on the individual projects, see https://www.ru.nl/oikos/anchoring-innovation/anchoring-jobs/. Please share with any interested parties.
More information about the Anchoring Innovation programme can be found on www.ru.nl/oikos/anchoring-innovation.
Please submit your complete application to Aniek van den Eersten, the coordinator of the Anchoring-programme via [email protected] before 1 November 2019.
Interviews will take place in the week of 2-6 December 2019. For candidates living abroad interviews may be held via Skype.
Questions about the procedure can be directed to Aniek van den Eersten, [email protected].