KSIO is a scientific journal set up by the History Students’ Club „Ostrogorsky” founded at the Faculty of Philosophy, University of Belgrade. The journal’s vision is to instigate the students of history and other social sciences and humanities to publish their papers and to improve their academic skills. Also, KSIO aims to encourage multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary approach to the complex subjects from the past and present and to propagate the cooperation between historians and other social scientists. The journal is envisioned to be published online twice a year and, hopefully, in paperback as well.
For the first issue of the journal, the Editorial Staff has announced a Call for Papers. The first issue has an open subject.
All students of all levels of education, and everybody else who is interested, is welcome to send their research papers, seminar works and reviews, under condition that papers are independent, scholarly and previously unpublished.
Papers can be sent until November 15, 2018 to the e-mail address [email protected], or the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/JournalKSIO/ with the title of the
work, name of the author, her/his academic title and university. After sending, the
papers are peer-reviewed by the editorial staff and two independent reviewers.
The authors are not entitled to any financial gain from the journal. By sending
paper, the authors accept full responsibility for their content.
Instruction for the authors:
- The journal accepts works in English language. The papers should be sent in word document (.doc or .docx), up to 15-20 pages long (around 10.000 words), font Times New Roman, font size 12, line spacing 1,5, alignment justified.
2. The paper should contain a title page with a subject, name of the author, his/her academic title and university (or any other professional affiliation).
3. The paper should contain abstract (up to 300 words), key words (no more than
8) at the beginning, and the bibliography at the end.
4. Footnotes are prefered rather than endnotes. Footnotes should be Times New
Roman font, size 10.
5. References in footnotes: full bibliographical note for the first time, shortened
later. The authors should use the Chicago style for references in footnotes.
For any further information authors should contact Editorial Staff via the e-mail address or the Facebook page (see above).