The EMAC 2014 Conference will take place on 6-10 July 2014 in Munich (Germany). The title of the conference is “Museum Work – Working for Museums.”
The Conference is looking for contributors to speak about various topics in regard to advising museums.
EMAC invites all participants to contribute to the conference programme with brief speeches and information about current projects and experiences. The official language of the conference will be English.
The main topics for speeches in regard to advising museum professionals are:
– rethinking collections / collection management
– making the museum building and the museum activities accessible for all guests and all ages
– how to benefit from new technology and its potential for interaction
– updating permanent exhibitions
– different specifics of museum advising in the respective country
Deadline for abstracts/proposals: 28th March 2014.
For more information, click here