NADIM Foundation is seeking a competent researcher in the fields of Coptic and Greco-Roman Art and Architecture with emphasis on minor Arts, woodwork, techniques and craftsmanship from an interdisciplinary perspective.
Candidate should be able to:
– Conduct thorough library and archival research.
– Produce coherent written output on specific research terms
– Read and write academic English.
– Read and write academic English. Preferably French or German.
– A Degree in Art, Architecture or History.
For further inquiries and application please contact us at